Thursday, April 21, 2011

Back to the Photos!


I know it's been way too long since I have posted; however, I have been doing weddings, portraits, misc. shoots and of course, working the full time job as well. My site ( www.juliesteiner.com ) was taken down, due to the nature of my full time job, and the need for my privacy (and safety of my family) due to that. Anyway, since the site it down I'm going to be posting the photos that WERE on the site back onto the net, via the blog. I am currently not accepting going to be doing weddings anymore, due to expecting our first little one this August; however, I will be taking on all (or at least most) other jobs. If you are REALLY in need of a wedding photographer, let me know. I may make some exceptions; if I am unable to, I can give you some information on other photographers I have worked with who will continue to do weddings throughout the year.

Ok, now that all of that is said...time for the photos =) Enjoy! These are some still life/fine art images











No comments: